Every member of our University is part of the inspiring, supportive, and caring community known as Team Teesside.
What we offer you:
- A holiday entitlement of 259 hours (35 days), plus bank holidays
- Additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period during the Christmas closure
- Special leave to support a range of circumstances
- Hybrid working arrangements: 60% On Campus 40% Working from home
- A variety of provision to support staff with personal development and recognition
- A range of family friendly benefits
- An employee benefits platform which provides discounts with 350+ retailers and access to health and wellbeing resources
The role of the Director of Pharmacy is to provideleadership regarding the development of our pharmacy degree, related research, practitioner engagement and engagement with the PSRB. You will specifically be expected to lead the development of a new degree provision, including developing the curriculum. The Director of Pharmacy is being offered at professorial level. The role of Professor represents the highest academic recognition and grade conferred by the University and staff in professorial roles are expected to be able to demonstrate ongoing performance that is unequivocally excellent in the candidate’s field, and act as ambassadors for the University in terms of its global academic standing and reputation. Professorial staff are expected to have national and international recognition, reputation and profile for outstanding current work in their field; a track record of sustained excellence in terms of outcomes, outputs and impact from their work, and provide academic leadership in their discipline both within the University and externally. Staff in these roles may be focussed on research; enterprise and knowledge exchange; and/or learning, teaching and pedagogy. However staff at this level would be expected to be making a substantive contribution in at least two of these categories, and would typically be contributing to all of them to some degree.
Please be advised that due to the minimum salary thresholds imposed by the UKVI, this post will qualify for University sponsorship under the Skilled Worker visa route.
If you are shortlisted, your interview it will take place in person.