Department: School of Nursing
Location: London, Shepherds Bush
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent, Hybrid (3/4 days in school)
Salary: Competitive plus attractive company benefits package
Please note: Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship.
Are you interested in supporting and developing the next generation of healthcare professionals? Are you looking for a role that’s both rewarding and offers a genuine pathway for career progression? Then read on!
What you’ll be doing:
We are on the lookout for MSc Healthcare Leadership Lecturers to join our diverse and growing team. As a Lecturer, you will ensure the effective delivery of the curriculum whilst supporting and guiding our students throughout their studies. You will contribute to the quality monitoring and continuous improvement of both student performance and our teaching policies/procedures.
All learning is delivered face to face, so you must be able to commute to London, Shepherds bush weekly.
Our business model is ‘Professionals Teaching Professionals’, which makes this a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to move into the realm of teaching. Whether you come from a clinical or non-clinical background, as long as you possess a Masters in a health-related discipline from the UK, then we would love to hear from you!
What we’re looking for:
- First Degree
- Post Graduate Degree in a Healthcare related discipline
- Able to evidence PCD / CPD
- Experience in the completion of Module / Programme Reports
- Experience of Curriculum Implementation
- Teaching qualification would be advantageous
- Facilitate student support and evaluation where appropriate
- Ideally possess experience in lecturing and designing modules and programmes
- An ability to prioritise your own work and the work of others
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to listen and seek out the opinion of others
- Able to facilitate learning and provide feedback
- High personal standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate resilience and adaptability in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational, coordination, planning, prioritisation, people management and influencing skills
- Ideally possess experience of publishing own work
- A track record in research and translating research into teaching and education
- Pension – up to 5% matched by employer
- Life Assurance – 4x basic salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Will Writing Service
- Income Protection
- Give as you earn – You can make tax-efficient contributions to a charity of your choice.
- BPP Rewards – A company-funded scheme that offers genuine discounts and allows you to make significant savings each year on everything from your petrol, groceries, holidays, clothing , and home insurance.
- 30 days holiday per year plus 3 company nominated days over Christmas + bank holidays, you can also buy up to 10 additional days per year.
- Learning and Development – As you would expect from a leading education provider, BPP invests heavily in your career development. We provide a comprehensive in-house leadership and management training programme and a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities.