Are you an experienced Midwife looking to influence midwifery education and practice? If so, the Three Counties School of Nursing and Midwifery is seeking an outstanding leader to join its Senior Leadership Team.
As a midwifery leader, you will play a pivotal role in directing and managing the Department of Midwifery within the School and will support the strategic priorities in learning and teaching, student experience, recruitment, progression, retention, and research.
The successful candidate will be a proven leader, with the ability to motivate and influence others through collaborative working practices. The post holder will have an established record of excellence in teaching, learning and research, with demonstrable experience in quality assurance.
The Three Counties School of Nursing and Midwifery has an outstanding reputation for excellence and staff within the department are extremely well qualified.
Professor or Associate Professor title could be available for appropriately qualified individuals (https://jobs.worcester.ac.uk/Upload/vacancies/files/1474/UoW%20Procedures%20for%20the%20Appointment%20of%20Professors.pdf )
What’s in it for you?
- Annual incremental increase up to £64,914, with the opportunity to progress to £68,857
- 47 days of leave per year (inclusive of bank holidays and University closure days)
- Attractive Teachers Pension Scheme
- Access to a range of benefits such as our Staff Retail Benefits Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Tusker Car Leasing
- Wellbeing advice and support through our Employee Assistance Programme
- In-house training and development support
- A friendly, inclusive and supportive culture and work environment
Informal queries in relation to this senior post are welcome, and should be directed to Sam Teeling (PA to the Head of School) via email at email@example.com