We are seeking a replacement external examiner, starting in academic year 2022/2023, for the BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy course. The University of Brighton offers extensive support for external examiners and holds workshops annually. Further support is also provided by the Course Leader and Subject Leads. The University normally expects external examiners to attend a minimum of one examination board per year. The University applies the following criteria to external examiners: The applicants should have:
- Expertise within the area of examinations undertaken;
- Competence and experience relating to (I) designing and operating a variety of assessment tasks as appropriate; and (II) enhancement of student learning and experience;
- Employed within a university appointment;
- A recognised Physiotherapy qualification, and be Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registered;
- And they must not have been a University of Brighton examiner or staff member within the last five years.