The School of Nursing (Health and Wellbeing) is seeking to appoint an EE for undergraduate pre-registration BSc (Hons) Nursing (Child), which is subject to Reapproval and due to commence September 2017 & our currently running pathway within the BSc (Hons) Interprofessional Learning Programme – Nursing (Child). The appointed EE will have sole responsibility of supporting the Child Nursing lecturing team but will have opportunity to meet with EE’s for the other fields of practice within the Faculty.
Information regarding the programme
- BSc (Hons) Interprofessional Learning Programme – Nursing (Child)
- 2 intakes per year in April (Medway campus) and September (Canterbury campus)
- Number of students: approximately 22 students per intake.
- Modules – The pathway consists of 4 field specific modules per year and 2 core modules.
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Child) – September 2017
- 1 intake in September between the 2 campuses
- Number of students: up to 55 students per intake
There are currently 2 main Exam Boards per year and this is expected to continue
- You will hold a Higher degree and have current registration with NMC – sub-part1 of the Register as a Children’s Nurse
- You will be able to demonstrate an academic career in the field of Children and Young People’s nursing which involves experience as a subject or programme manager (e.g. Head of Department, Programme Director, Professional Lead) & have a significant research record of national standing
- Experience of external examining is desirable
The appointment will be effective from 1st September 2017
Informal enquiries, contact Stella Lovell, current Pathway Director & Programme Director for 2017 curriculum firstname.lastname@example.org, 01634984442
A formal expression of interest letter & accompanying CV to be sent to Fiona McArthur-Rouse, Head of School of Nursing, email@example.com or by post CCCU, North Holmes Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 1QU