Every member of our University is part of the inspiring, supportive, and caring community known as Team Teesside. Visit here to find out more about Team Teesside: https://www.tees.ac.uk/minisites/team_teesside/index.cfm.
What we offer you:
- A holiday entitlement of 259 hours (35 days), plus bank holidays
- Additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period during the Christmas closure
- Special leave to support a range of circumstances
- 60 percent On Campus and 40 percent Working from home
- A variety of provision to support staff with personal development and recognition
- A range of family friendly benefits
- An employee benefits platform which provides discounts with 350+ retailers and access to health and wellbeing resources
- More information about our benefits and an employee benefits brochure can be found here: https://www.tees.ac.uk/depts/hr/benefits.cfm.
The School of Health and Life Sciences is now seeking to appoint a Senior Lecturer in Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (School Nurse) to contribute to teaching, research, knowledge exchange, enterprise and knowledge exchange in the Department of Nursing & Midwifery in the School of Health & Life Sciences.
The post holder must be a practising nurse registered on the NMC register, hold a Specialist Community Public Health Nurse qualification (School Nurse) and must hold both a first degree and Masters in relevant discipline / equivalent professional qualification or significant practical work experience in a related discipline. You will utilise your knowledge to contribute to teaching, knowledge exchange, enterprise, and business engagement. Applicants must hold or willing to achieve a relevant Teaching Qualification normally within two years of employment i.e PGCHE/Higher Education Academy (Associate Fellow/Senior Fellow) accreditation alongside a Membership of a relevant professional body / Registered professional in the discipline / equivalent level of professional practice.
Please be advised that due to the minimum salary thresholds imposed by the UKVI, this post will qualify for University sponsorship under the Skilled Worker visa route.
If you are shortlisted, your interview will take place via Microsoft Teams. Please note that the University may ask you to participate in a number of selection activities as part of the recruitment process for this vacancy.
To find the listing for this vacancy on our website, which includes the job description and person specification for this position please visit here: https://www.tees.ac.uk/academicjobs/ . You can also find out more about other academic vacancies at Teesside.
Please note that we are advertising this vacancy on other websites but we are not using those third parties to collate applications for us. If you are viewing this advert on a third party website please ensure you apply directly to Teesside University (https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/jobs/index.cfm)