An opportunity has arisen for a full time 9 months position to work with the Diagnostic Radiography team to develop a new pre-registration master’s degree in diagnostic radiography and two new post-graduate module in CT and MRI. This position would suit someone wishing to sample higher education to see if they would like to continue their career in this environment.
The main area of work would be on the new developments described above, but you would also get an opportunity to teach and contribute to research, management and administration duties on programmes and modules within Diagnostic Radiography’s undergraduate, postgraduate and Continuing Professional Development portfolio.
- Provide academic support for the development of the new pre-registration masters programme and new modules in CT and MRI
- Teach on the undergraduate programme, as directed by the Head of Programme or Dean of School
- Undertake assessment and examination duties, as directed by the Head of Programme
- Supervise and tutor students at undergraduate level, as directed by the Head of Programme or Dean of School
- Participate in and contribute to the running of the School, Faculty, and University, by undertaking administrative duties, and in so doing, to represent the best interest of students, the School, the University, and the Faculty
- Support CPD and knowledge exchange activity
- Engage in appropriate scholarship in your discipline to support excellence in research and evidence-based teaching
All staff will be appointed a ‘personal mentor’ for support and guidance in their teaching activities and personal development. Applicants will be expected to maintain their HCPC/NMC Registration.
How do you apply?
Please send you current CV, along with a statement explaining how you meet the requirements of the job role listed above, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 11th December 2020 at 12noon.