Location: St John’s Campus
Salary: £56,021 to £64,914 per annum
Post Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Advertised On: Thursday 02 November 2023
Closing Date: Sunday 19 November 2023
Interview Date: Tuesday 28 November 2023
The Three Counties School of Nursing and Midwifery is seeking an outstanding academic to join its Senior Leadership Team. The candidate will be appointed as a Principal Lecturer and will support the Head of Department in a number of strategic areas in learning and teaching, student experience, recruitment, progression, retention and research. We welcome applications from any field of practice.
The successful candidate will be a proven leader, with the ability to motivate and influence others through collaborative working practices. The post holder will have an established record of excellence in teaching, learning and research, with demonstrable experience in quality assurance.
The Three Counties School of Nursing and Midwifery has an outstanding reputation for excellence. The staff within the department are extremely well qualified and have a growing research and publication profile which will be further developed through the new Head of Department.
What’s in it for you?
- Annual incremental increase up to £64,914, with the opportunity to progress to £68,857
- 47 days of leave per year (inclusive of bank holidays and University closure days)
- Attractive Teachers Pension Scheme
- Access to a range of benefits such as our Staff Retail Benefits Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Tusker Car Leasing
- Wellbeing advice and support through our Employee Assistance Programme
- In-house training and development support
- A friendly, inclusive and supportive culture and work environment