Location: St John’s Campus
Salary: £56,021 to £64,914 per annum
Post Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Advertised On: Monday 09 October 2023
Closing Date: Monday 23 October 2023
Interview Date: Monday 06 November 2023
Are you an experienced healthcare professional looking to influence nursing education and practice? If so, the Three Counties School of Nursing and Midwifery is seeking an outstanding leader to join its Senior Management Team.
The appointee will play a pivotal role in leading the school’s clinical skills and simulation-based educational agenda by directing and shaping the strategic priorities in learning and teaching, student experience, and research in this area.
The successful candidate will be a proven leader, with the ability to motivate and influence others through collaborative working practices. The post holder will have an established record of excellence in teaching, learning and research, with demonstrable experience in quality assurance. Line management experience will also be advantageous.
The Three Counties School of Nursing and Midwifery has an outstanding reputation for excellence. The staff within the school are extremely well qualified and have a growing research and publication profile.
What’s in it for you?
- Annual incremental increase up to £64,914 with the opportunity to progress to £68,857
- 47 days of leave per year (inclusive of bank holidays and University closure days)
- Attractive Teachers Pension Scheme
- Access to a range of benefits such as our Staff Retail Benefits Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Tusker Car Leasing
- Wellbeing advice and support through our Employee Assistance Programme
- In-house training and development support
- A friendly, inclusive and supportive culture and work environment
Informal queries in relation to this senior post are welcome, and should be directed to Sam Teeling (PA to the Head of School) via email at email@example.com