We would like you to bring your skills and experience to join our Podiatry team in the School of Sport and Health Sciences, where you will be teaching and supporting students undertaking both pre-registration and post registration studies.
In your new role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a creative team, embedding innovative teaching and simulation opportunities on the Eastbourne campus, whilst supporting the upcoming transition to the Falmer Campus in 2024. You will be working as part of an established team who focus on enhancing the student experience and will share in the co-creation and delivery of these popular and respected programmes. You will be expected to understand and be able to support a range of assessments and clinical practice / teaching in our on-campus clinical facilities.
In order to be successful in this post, you should have:
- Up to date knowledge and experience of the field of podiatry, and will be required to have current HCPC registration.
- Up to date clinical and policy knowledge of podiatry.
- A good (1st or 2:1) degree in Podiatry.
- Experience of leading and implementing innovative approaches to teaching, learning and assessment of podiatry related skills and theory in university and/or practice setting.
- A Higher Education Teaching qualification is desirable, however, we can support you to achieve this if you do not have this requirement – though attending a Post Graduate Certificate taught within the university
It is desirable to have post-graduate qualifications and an active research portfolio.
Informal enquiries can be made to Alan Richardson A.J.Richardson@brighton.ac.uk
This post is full-time and permanent, however we welcome applications form candidates seeking to job share.
This post can be based at either our Eastbourne or Falmer campus.
Interviews week beginning 12th September 2022.