The University of Worcester seeks to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, and highly motivated UK HCPC-registered Occupational Therapist to join the Department of Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, and Nutritional Therapy. The successful candidate will be an experienced academic with expertise in course design and development. The successful applicant will also contribute to teaching and learning and be committed to providing a high-quality experience for students.
- You will have experience in curriculum development and innovative course design
- Be registered with the HCPC as an Occupational Therapist
- Hold relevant qualification(s), preferably to include some post-graduate study
- Have experience of supporting learners in a clinical and/or university setting
- An interest in research
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be passionate about Occupational Therapy and being an Occupational Therapist
The University of Worcester is a high achieving, award-winning, dynamic institution with a notably inclusive, civic ethos. It is one of the Country’s top universities for gender equality, with multiple accolades for teaching quality, inclusion, contribution to the community, and environmental sustainability.
We are a leading provider of health education, from Nursing and Midwifery to Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. Our new Medical School is on target to open next year, and we are now expanding our portfolio further to educate the next generation of Occupational Therapists.
If you are interested in joining us at this exciting time and would relish the challenge of educating the next generation of professionals, we welcome your application.
For this role full-time, part-time and job share will be considered.
Informal queries in relation to this role are welcome and should be directed to Debbie Sabbato (PA to the Head of School of Allied Health and Community)