Full time / Part time, Permanent – Lecturer / Senior lecturer ( 3 posts)
0.7 FTE 12 months fixed term ( maternity cover) Lecturer / Senior lecturer
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our Nursing programme’s academic team in Swindon, to teach on the adult nursing and nursing associate programmes. We have 3 permanent and one fixed term maternity cover vacancies.
For all posts: current NMC registration as a Registered Nurse; Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or a health related subject
In addition for senior lecturer: a teaching qualification (or equivalent),Master’s degree in a health related subject and a willingness to undertake or evidence of doctoral level study in a health related subject.
- A clinical background in nursing and experience in teaching/assessing at pre-registration undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Evidence of supervising and teaching students in practice.
- Evidence of successfully managing and completing projects in a practice or educational setting.
- Evidence of research and/or scholarly activity commensurate with the stage of career.
In addition for senior lecturer:
- Experience of leadership with teaching and curriculum development in a Higher Education setting is essential.
- Experience of leadership, involvement in strategic development and teaching and curriculum development
Overall purpose of all posts: To deliver high quality education to pre-qualifying adult nursing and nursing associates students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels; to supervise undergraduate and postgraduate projects and dissertations; to participate in student recruitment; to support students in clinical placements and liaise with relevant stakeholders where appropriate
For informal enquiries about these posts please contact:
Interviews will take place on Monday 18th July.
As one of the largest employers in Oxford we pride ourselves in the great experience we offer our staff. You’ll be joining a friendly, professional environment where every member of staff is recognised as important to the success of Oxford Brookes University. To find out more about the benefits of working for Oxford Brookes please visit: www.brookes.ac.uk/job-vacancies/working-at-brookes.
The University has adopted equality, diversity and inclusion as core values. We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates whatever their background, and especially from BAME candidates who are under-represented in our workforce.
To email the post of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Adult Nursing to a friend please copy and paste the link below: https://my.corehr.com/pls/oburecruit/erq_search_package.search_form?p_company=1&p_internal_external=E