Pushing for excellence through managing the commercial and financial effectiveness of BPP’s school of Nursing
From overseeing financial performance of the School of Nursing, to supporting the senior management team, and ensuring staffing numbers enable effective and efficient delivery of the School’s portfolio; this role is perfect for someone with outstanding management and leadership skills. Continually monitoring commercial and financial performance of the school you will work to foster the very best learner performance and stay committed to realising the vision of BPP’s School of Nursing.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the Dean with the development of the School’s 5-year plan.
- Preparing financial spreadsheets and plans.
- Working with the Head of Business Support and Associate Dean, Director of Programmes to ensure costs are managed in line with budget.
- Providing regular financial analysis for the Dean & Head of Business Support.
- Working with the Head of Business Support to lead the monthly, P&L calls.
- Working with the Head of Business Support ensuring that the school, tracks student withdrawals, IoS to ensure that revenue predictions are accurate.
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate, and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
What we’re looking for
- First degree or experience of running financial administrative operations
- Accountancy qualifications or significant experience in accountancy
- Knowledge of the UK Higher Education sector.
- Experience of analysing data and report writing.
- Experience of creating budget and presenting financial details.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead, motivate, develop, challenge, and inspire people.
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Digitally Literate with common IT packages (ex. Excel, Microsoft 365)
- Able to manage a diverse workload
- Able to deal with difficult/sensitive issues.
- Able to manage people and resolve conflicts.
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.