School of Human and Health Sciences
Head of Operating Department Practice
£52,108 – £60,381 per annum
Permanent, Full time
The School of Human and Health Sciences is looking for experienced academic to provide subject and team leadership to Operating Department Practice. The position offers an exciting leadership opportunity for someone with a passion for peri-operative education. This is a unique opportunity to lead the development and delivery of an inspirational learning experience to our undergraduate and postgraduate students in the area of Operating Department Practice.
The job would ideally suit someone with academic leadership experience of teaching and research within the peri-operative field. You must be willing to undertake, or be registered for a PhD (or equivalent).
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Dr Joanne Garside email@example.com
- Health Care Practitioner registered with the Health & Care Professional Council or Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Expertise in Peri-operative practice
- Masters level (or equivalent) qualifications in a Health related subject
- PhD, registered for, or willing to undertake
What we can offer you
- A supportive team environment with fantastic opportunities for career progression and CPD
- Support to contribute to the growing research portfolio and working alongside world leading researchers
- A thriving University with a modern campus offering fantastic facilities for work and leisure
- A diverse and motivated student body and professional partnerships with NHS and healthcare partners
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
For further details about this post and to make an application please visit: http://hud.ac/e46
Closing Date: 18 March 2019
Interview Date: 2 May 2019
Working for Equal Opportunities.
Innovative University. Inspiring Employer.