The Government has published a number of documents relating to post-16 education in England:
- A Skills for Jobs white paper on post-16 education
- A short interim response to the Review of Post-18 Education and Funding (Augar Review)
- A consultation on post-qualification admissions
- The Independent Review of the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (Pearce review) has been published alongside a government response.
- The Government has announced plans to reform Office for Student teaching grant allocations. The Secretary of State has written to the OfS outlining his proposals. The OfS has written to accountable officers at HEIs setting out timescales for the changes and its plans for consultation this Spring.